A good skincare routine can go a long way in helping you look and feel your best. Not only do the types of products you use matter, but the order in which you apply them goes a long way. Skincare products are generally applied from thinnest to thickest. To help guide your skincare routine, follow these general steps for a glowing skincare routine.
Steps in a Skincare Routine
Based on your skincare goals, your routine may vary a bit. Some people may add or remove steps, as needed. However, a general skincare step-by-step guide is as follows:
- Beauty Gummies: Beautiful skin starts within. Choose a gummy that supports great hair, skin, and nails such as the Ready Set Glow gummy.
- Makeup Remover: It is important to always remove makeup from your face, every day. Leaving residue can put your skin at risk for acne or redness. Choose a cleansing oil or wipes/pads to remove makeup.
- Cleanser: Wash your face twice per day with an appropriate cleanser for your skin type. There are many different types of cleansers with varying ingredients for different skin care goals.
- Toner: Using a cotton round or pad, use a toner after thoroughly cleansing your skin. A toner can remove extra remaining bits of oil or makeup and clear your pores. This helps to balance the natural pH of your skin.
- Spot Treatment: If you have areas of darkness, acne, or other concerns, apply your spot treatment after your toner product.
- Serum: Choose a serum that is targeted toward your goal (anti-redness, pore shrinking, anti-aging, etc). A serum is designed to brighten and hydrate your skin. Be sure to let it sink into your pores for several minutes before moving on to the next step in this skincare process.
- Eye Cream: If desired, then apply an eye cream. Some people do this only at night, while others do it twice a day. An eye cream can help to reduce puffiness and redness around the eyes.
- Face Oil: This is an optional step that can be used to add extra hydration for dry skin types.
- Sunscreen: Applying sunscreen with proper SPF levels is important, even on the cloudiest of days. It should contain at least 20 SPF.
Building the Right Skincare Routine
It’s important to adapt your skincare routine based on your lifestyle and skincare needs. Every person has a different type of skin and different skin concerns. Understand that it makes time to adjust your products until you build the ultimate skincare routine for you! Once you learn your skin type, choose the appropriate products that are geared towards that specific skin type. Remember, less is more when it comes to your skincare routine. You do not need to use 20+ products a day to achieve hydrated and glowing skin.
Try Ready Set Glow for your Routine
Looking for an amazing product to incorporate into your skincare routine? Our Ready Set Glow may be just what you need. With patented ingredients from Korea and Japan like collagen peptides and rice ceramide, this product helps you achieve nourished skin from the inside out. Even better, using this product adds no time to your routine. Simply that your Ready Set Glow Gummies every day and achieve beautiful skin in just a matter of weeks.
A great skincare routine is important to maintaining vibrant skin. Each step in the process matters, as does the quality and type of skincare products you use. As mentioned above, the steps in the process each have a unique role in supporting your skin’s health and appearance. It may take time to learn the best skincare routine for you. Once you do, you’ll be on your way to preventing signs of aging, maintaining good hydration, and achieving beautiful-looking skin.